Asian Celebrities

Its The Reason Demi Moore & Asthon kutchler Really Divorced


Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are done.

“It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton,” Moore said in statement from her publicist to ABCNews.com today. “As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life. This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation.”

Kutcher posted his response on Twitter minutes after Moore’s announcement, writing, “I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and Light, AK.”

Kutcher also unfollowed Moore on Twitter. Her handle is currently @mrskutcher.

The couple has dodged reports about Kutcher’s alleged infidelities for months. Following 22-year-old Sara Leal’s claim that she and the “Two and a Half Men” star slept together in September, Moore and Kutcher were seen attending multiple Kabbalah sessions, seemingly trying to mend their marriage.

But Moore’s cryptic tweets pointed to serious problems. In early September, she tweeted a photo of her naked back with the message, “remember…..you’ve got your own back.” The day before their sixth wedding anniversary, amid reports about Kutcher’s transgressions with Leal, Moore quoted the philosopher Epictetus: “When we are offended at any man’s fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger.”

Moore, 49, and Kutcher, 33, have been married since 2005. She was previously married to Bruce Willis for 13 years.Read More

Categories: , ,

Leave a Reply